Monday, November 7, 2011

Shout out!

This goes out to two of the craziest, weirdest, supportive, lovable people I know…my parents! It was recently their birthdays (November 4th & 5th), so I thought I would give them a little trip down memory lane. A really, really short trip, with only a few pictures, so I don’t get pulverized! So happy birthday, Ma & Pa...hope you enjoy these pictures and the memories they stir up:


See that twinkle in her blue eyeshadow enhanced eye? That's me! And I have to point out, that my mother was riding in my pop's pickup when this picture was taken. Notice the macrome curtains behind her that my dad made...oh '83 why did I have to miss you???


Pops cruising in the same pickup...hey, aren't those glasses back in style?

Those pictures weren't too embarrassing were they? I didn't think so either.

Past...


...to present...


 ...thank you for all you have done for me.


Here's a snapshot of possibly the worst looking cake ever (that's what happens when you forget to Pam the pans, OOPS!)...but I was proud of my "Stuart Little" sized banners! Happy Birthday Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I remember the pickup and that great curtain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...