Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resolutions for the New Year

How was your Christmas? Good I hope? I’m still trying to come out of a three day food induced coma. I hope you got tons of presents and love and merriment. I’m already sad that it’s over…but only one year until the next Christmas right? That’s the spirit!

Now it’s on to the New Year’s celebration. I’m very excited to celebrate 2011, it was a year of big changes and I can’t wait to see what happens in 2012! There were new babies born, new houses built and new relationships formed. I think 2012 is going to be even bigger.

I’ve been pondering my new year resolutions and I’m trying to come up with something I can actually stick to this year…most of the time it’s something like: eating less chocolate or exercising every day. I’m just setting myself up for failure there. But I think the one I have decided on is going to be my best yet. My fool proof resolution is…drum roll please…to start my own business! Yes, it’s happening. And it won’t be like my late January chocolate binges or watching Glee instead of utilizing the treadmill. This year is going to be different!

I’ve already started making things and getting my stock up, so when I finally get that business license, I will be ready to pounce! (Thank God for my Momcat helping me with all of this!) Yes, now you can see why I think 2012 will be better…and don’t worry I will be filling you in and letting you know all of the what’s, when’s and where’s of my new venture.

So now I’m off to South Dakota to ring in the New Year with the fam (more food and vacation…how will I ever get back into ‘work mode’???) and get ready for the next chapter in my life.

I wish you a very Happy New Year and if your resolutions have anything to do with chocolate…my advice to you is to channel some strong John Wayne will power...good luck with all of your resolutions!

Thanks, J.W.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand watching Glee instead of getting on the treadmill. Totally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...