Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

I’m leavin’ on a jet plane, don’t know when I’ll be back again…actually I’ll be back Sunday. The manfriend and I are off to Sin City! We leave tomorrow and it’s his first time in viva Las Vegas—and my second. If you didn’t know, the NFR (National Finals Rodeo) is going on right now. And by NFR I mean the best, most spectacular display of cowboy (& cowgirl!) skills in this fair land.



I’m ecstatic I get to go again and now that I’ve got one Vegas trip under my belt, I’m confident this trip will be even better than the last! I know how to avoid the stripper card people and where the best food is. Plus I promised myself I would gamble more than five bucks this time. Come on it’s called “Sin City” for a reason, right?


It should be an exciting trip no matter what happens. Nothing you do in Vegas can be boring…I think that’s impossible! I’m sure I’ll have many a story to tell when I get back…hopefully they all end well.

So have a great weekend, and if you’re not enjoying the NFR in person, make sure to switch on the boob-tube and keep an eye out for someone violently waving at the camera : )

Had to share this...it goes along with the rodeo theme.
That's what our horse, Shaky Jake would've done back in the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...