Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The little things…

Hello dear reader! I just have to share this with you…

Look at that! In the background you can see my Christmas present from
Manfriend...yes he got me a trunk...yes he is the best!

People always tell me that I’m amused by the smallest things…well maybe this proves it. I was very excited when I looked down after my first bite and Mr. Pickle was smiling up at me! What a cutie!

I just couldn’t keep him to myself! I would also like to gush about breadless sandwiches. My big seester reminded me of these little morsels and I have been eating them ever since. If you’re looking for a quick snack, wrap up a pickle in ham and cheese…either swiss or provolone, which my sister also told me about. Yum!!!! I hope Mr. Pickle brightened your day like he did mine!

Toodaloo for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we are friends...we are both way too strange. This is funny because my dad eats "breadless" sandwiches all the time for his lunch at work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...